- Called the "Partner Relationship Screening Tool" (we changed the name from what the developers named it which is HITS - you will see it called HITS on VT).
- Please note this is a different screener than what was briefly posted on backoffice, make sure you have the correct one.
- The powerpoint training is also complete and linked up
- If you have not done so already, reach out to your local domestic violence services to ensure you are ready to make any referrals that come up.
- It's strongly suggested that you use the parent group meeting kit on domestic violence to introduce the topic to home visitors - this is found on backoffice under training.
- It's a good idea to include this parent meeting topic in your rotation every few years.
Let us know if you have any questions!