Please make sure you cover this with your home visitors ASAP.
- If a family signs the IRB, then enter the date they signed the IRB into Visit Tracker as the Family Participation Agreement
- If parent refuses to sign, no date is to be entered.
- The participation agreement should be updated each year
- Anyone with a Participation Agreement date for the current year will be included in TX HIPPY's annual evaluation reporting
- If a family signs the HHSC consent form, then they are assigned the Site/Fund Code designated by HHSC. A mark the child(ren) as MIECHV Target Child.
- If the family refuses, then no Site/Fund Code should be selected and do not mark the child as MIECHV Target child.
- Any family & child with the Site/Fund Code assigned by HHSC, will be included in the data that is sent to HHSC throughout the year.